2020 Pickaway County Fair Camping Information
Due to recent events and pandemic concerns, the Pickaway County Ag Society's camping committee has implemented a cancellation protocol and refund policy applicable for 2020 only. If you have a confirmed 2020 fair camping reservation please submit your camping intentions by CLICKING HERE. If you do not complete this form, we will assume you will be camping with us at this year's fair.
2020 CAMPING RULES & REGULATIONS
- Camping is allowed ONLY in approved camping spaces, as assigned by the Pickaway County Fair (PCF) camping committee.
- Payment in full is to be made in accordance with the PCF camping application, as outlined by PCF Camping Committee. Camping is $210 for the week for 30 amp service and $260 for the week for 50 amp service.
- Each person camping in the unit will be required to purchase either a weekly fair pass or a Pickaway County Ag Society Membership (minimum one/camper for in-county resident) at time of camping contract signing.
- All applications for camping at the Pickaway County Fair must come before the PCF Camping Committee and be approved for acceptance and site assignment. All decisions made by the PCF Camping Committee are final.
- There WILL BE NO subletting or leasing of camping sites.
- All units on site must be covered by a valid and current insurance policy, and applicant must supply proof of coverage.
- All campers must be backed into spots with tongues accessible (no “U” parking) and placed on the left side of the site, with no part of the camper (slide outs, etc…) protruding over the assigned spot boundaries. A camping committee member will be present to verify proper and appropriate placement of the camping unit. In accordance with ORC3701-26-07 Sec A, there must be 15 feet between campers.
- Failure to comply with any terms of the camping application and contract along with these Camping Rules and Regulations will lead to future denial of camping privileges and/or removal of camping unit without a refund.
- Move in dates begin Friday, June 19th at Noon (ET) with all units being in place by midnight, Saturday, June 20th. A camping committee member will inspect each camper hook-up, with water and electric being unavailable until Noon, Friday, June 19th. Any campers moved in prior to this date and time will be accessed $30/day for 30 amp service or $40/day for 50 amp service. (Campers paying for the extra night to come in early will be placed AFTER Noon, Thursday, June 18th,)
- All camping site registrations include ONE parking permit. An extra parking permit is available for $25, maximum of 2 parking permits per camping site. PCF Camping Committee will resolve any disputes involving camping spaces and/or parking permits and privileges. Vehicles that are improperly parked be towed at the violator’s expense.
- No persons other than those listed on the application/contracts will be allowed overnight privileges in the campgrounds. Each camping unit must have a responsible adult staying overnight, preferably a parent. This individual is responsible for all children/minors and their respective activities at and around the campsite. If there are problems with that specific unit, the responsible adult will be asked to resolve the problem(s). If no corrective action is taken or there is a lack of resolve to the satisfaction of the camping committee, the assignee of the contract assigned to that site number will be asked to remove their unit from the grounds immediately without a refund of camping fee(s) and related costs.
- All units must be removed from the grounds by Monday, June 28th at 8:00am (ET). ALL trash is to be placed in receptacles, NOT left at the campsite. If there is excessive trash left in any camping spot, that camper will not be permitted to return the following year.
- All decisions of the Camping Committee are FINAL, and rules are subject to change.
All 2019 campers were mailed a letter and application as of January 1, 2020 (see links below). Prioritization will be given to the immediate/household families of junior fair exhibitors with livestock projects. It may not be possible to assign camping sites that have been previously occupied in past years. Applications for 2020 fair camping must be COMPLETE will all necessary information filled out, and received no later than January 31, 2020. Qualifying campers will be notified via email by February 14, 2020. Once notified that camper has qualified full payment must be received no later than February 28, 2020. Applications can be personally delivered to the fair board office in the Ankrom Building during office hours or scanned and emailed to Camping@PickawayCountyFair.org.
Payment will not be required until campers have been notified that they have been assigned a camping site. At time of payment checks should be made payable to Pickaway County Agriculture Society (PCAS). Credit card processing is available in office for a charge of $3. If eligible campers do not sign up with payment by February 28, 2020 that camping spot will be forfeited and assigned to next campers on the waiting list. Please plan to get your exhibitor ticket ($25) or PCAS membership card ($30) at this time also. When purchasing PCAS membership the member is required to be present with id to sign the card in the presence of fair personnel. Contact the fair board office at 740.474.2085 with any questions.
30 amp camping spots:
50 amp camping spots:
Safety is our #1 priority!
For the safety of all, ONLY GOLF CARTS WILL BE PERMITTED. No ATVs, side-by-sides, gators, or like vehicles will be permitted. Any golf carts not parked in designated area will be towed. Any ATVs, side-by-sides, gators or like vehicles will be towed if brought anywhere on the grounds.
FOR 2020 FAIR: COVID-19 safety measures - only immediate family members from the same household may ride on golf carts together.
Golf carts will be permitted inside fence/near barns IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY from 6am-8am. After 8am all golf carts must be parked in corral outside of "exhibitor only" Gate C entrance (in parking lot) near behind manure pit . Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the cart being towed at the owner's expense.
Golf Cart drivers must be 16 years of age or older and have a state issued driver's license.
Golf cart rules & regulations will be strictly enforced by the Pickaway County Sheriff's Department and the Pickaway County Agricultural Society Board of Directors.
2020 Fair Week Camper Tank Emptying Service
Gator John's is onsite for the 2020 fair 24/7 for camper tank pumping for $20. Call 740.466.5527 for service.
If you don't need service throughout the week you can dump on the way out Sunday 6/28 at the onsite dump station located outside Gate C (between the golf corale and exhibitor only entrance) on the north end of the parking lot.
2020 Fair Week On-Site Ice Delivery
Bags of ice are being sold on the grounds. $5 for a 20 lb bag. Text 614.735.3620 with your campsite number and specify quantity of bags needed and they will deliver.
2020 Special Event Camping (non-fair)
30 amp $30/night 50 amp $40/night
Camp Ground Layout
To reserve camping for special events (non-fair) at The Pickaway Agriculture & Event Center print and complete the Special Event Camping Contract.
Camping reservations MUST be prepaid. No sites will be held without payment. See reservation contract for refund policy.
1) Complete the credit card portion of the reservation contract and scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Complete the credit card portion of the reservation contract and mail to PCAS, ATTN: Camping, 415 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, Ohio 43113
3) Mail the reservation contract with a check or money order to PCAS, ATTN: Camping, 415 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, OH 43113.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com, or by calling the PCAS office at 740-474-2085, option 1 (M, W F 8:00am-4:00pm).
A 3% fee will be charged for all credit card transactions.
Ohio Youth Livestock Expo Information - Swine Show August 9-19, 2020