Pickaway County Agricultural Society Membership
2022 memberships on sale now. Last day to purchase 2022 PCAS memberships is 4pm Saturday, June 25, 2022.
- 2022 Fair Weekly Admission Pass
- Vote for PCAS Directors in election July 11, 2022
- $10 of membership dues is applied towards purchasing livestock by PCAS from junior fair exhibitors at the 2022 Fair Sale
To purchase a PCAS membership visit the fair office in person during regular office hours. ID and signature of member is required at time of purchase.
Membership sales conclude Saturday, June 25, 2022. See office hours below.
Normal office hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday's 8am-4pm.
Fair office hours are Monday-Saturday 8am-6pm
Weekly Admission Pass for Fair Week
$25 – non-transferable. Visit the fair office in person during regular office hours Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am-4pm. Available online only after June 17th until Tuesday June 21st.
Daily Admission to Fair
Fair and ride admission prices subject to change.
- $8.00 All Day Pre-Sale Tickets Sale (ends at 4pm May 31st online only)
- $10.00 All Day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at the gate
- $10.00 BEFORE 4:00pm Friday and Saturday at the gate (excludes rides)
- $15.00 AFTER 4:00pm Friday and Saturday (includes all special events at grandstands and amphitheater, excludes rides)
- Children 10 and under FREE (excludes rides)
- Ride tickets: 1 ticket = $1.50 10 tickets = $15 20 tickets = $25
- Unlimited ride wristbands available at the ride ticket booth for $17 daily
- Kids Days - Tuesday and Thursday– 1pm-5pm. Discounted ride wristbands available at ride ticket booth for $10 1pm-Close $17
*Daily tickets can be purchased at the entrance gate only or online. Weekly Admission Passes may be purchased at the fair board office before fair starts, online only after June 17th until Tuesday June 21st.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Rides by Kissel Amusements
Fair Special Events Admission
All 2022 grandstand and amphitheater events are included with price of fair admission. However, gate general admission price increases from $10 to $15 for all attendees (ages 11 and up) at 4:00pm on Friday and Saturday.
NO DOGS, CATS OR OTHER PETS ALLOWED ON THE FAIRGROUNDS DURING THE FAIR.
The Pickaway County Agricultural Society reserves the right to deny entrance and/or eject any persons from premises.
Regular fair board office hours:
M, W, F | 8:00am – 4:00pm
415 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, OH 43113
740.474.2085, option 1